Joining in with Heather from Beauty That Moves.
Not a lot of cooking/baking happened in my kitchen this week. I've been subbing and not awake enough in the morning to think of taking something out of the freezer for dinner or fix something in the crockpot. Tonight we had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! I did have some really ripe bananas so I made Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip bread. It's one of our favorites and the recipe is here.
Thanks for dropping by...
It's always great to use up old bananas isn't it! Your bread looks good!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your weekend is less busy for you. Your cake looks lovely though!! xx
ReplyDeleteEven if you tell there hasn't been much going on in your kitchen, it still looks like a warm and cosy place. Love the candle!
ReplyDeleteI got home last night and ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich! Your photos are lovely--great how you make interesting use of jars, such as with the cupcake wrappers.
ReplyDeleteErin
my kind of bananas...ripe! I use them in smoothies for creamy deliciousness...one of the many great tips from Heather :)
ReplyDeleteI would love a piece of your banana bread with a nice cup of tea right now, Debi... xo
ReplyDelete